Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm Back!

Hello world. How have you been? I know I've been ignoring you recently but I'm terribly sorry. Can you ever forgive me? Yes? Okay then! Let's start again.

I'm back from Philadelphia and now that work has settled down a little (though the learning curve is still very sharp), I can get back to blogging! Nick and I were in Philadelphia from Thursday - Sunday. Saturday night his band, Sex Piano, played an amazing show. Here are a couple of pictures from that adventure.

Left to right (Matt playing bass, Zack playing guitar, Nick singing and playing guitar, their drummer is back in there somewhere - sorry Pete)
Mike and Adam playing horns, Zack and Nick singing together

Today is a good day in my crafting world. Kate is having Bethro and I over to do some knitting/sewing/whatever our little crafting hearts desire. I finished my first hat before Philadelphia and am now half way through with one for Nick (though I haven't been working very hard on it, sorry sweetie!) I'll let you know my progress when I return!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,
Thanks for the great pix of your chicken dish - I can't wait to try it! I love your red hats - matching set with Nick. Love your pix of flowers and scenery - you are quite the photographer. Great blog - enjoy reading it!
love you,
mom