Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Green Week 1

Hi Friends,
I found a new blog that I love and Emily has started a Green Week for the new month of March. I suggest you all participate! Dreary February is finally over and spring is approaching. Over here in San Francisco, spring (or fall) feels just around the corner all year because it is always 50-65. This area really takes the climate "temperate" to heart. My camera is dying so I couldn't really get great pictures but the two things I've taken so far have some meaning to me at least.

Green Week 1 (this was supposed to be yesterday): My very dear friend Bethro remembered that I always love to read Young Adult books when I asked her to recommend something not fantasy (my usual read). This was the perfect book to really let go and just have fun (and its green!)

No comments: