Friday, March 7, 2008

Green Week 3 (a little late)

Oops! I've had quite a busy week so I haven't been on my computer at all when I get home from work. One day was a doctors appointment (for that dreaded pink-eye)/dinner out to cheer me up, another was my first time at a late evening exercise class and now it is Friday and I still haven't posted my third green picture.

They will all go up tonight though. Thanks to Emily for linking to me about Green Week. For anyone visiting from there, (thanks for the comment raining sheep!) I'm warning you - my blog is in the same shape as my body right now. I'm failing both my New Year's Resolutions! I'm not particularly surprised because I've never managed to do one properly but of course I thought this year would be different. I do have some big news that I will post later tonight and hopefully getting that off my chest will allow me to write more freely and frequently.

I'm cheating a little on this green picture because I didn't take it this week, but it is from the Conservatory of Flowers in San Francisco's beautiful Golden Gate Park and it makes me excited for spring so I think it should count.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there were no rules! about when the photos were taken, or anything. i promise.

so glad you're participating.

Anonymous said...

Nice photo :-)