Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I heart hearting

Okay boys who are reading this blog, stop sniggering at what the title sounds like...

I have an obsession with blogs. I couldn't even keep up with all the feeds I have if each person just wrote one per day... but many of them have multiple posts per day! One specific post I always look forward to and read thoroughly is "I heart" on Mondays on Bliss.

Every Monday, she posts things that she loves and writes underneath "I heart ___(item)". Every Monday, I click on several of those items and also fall in love. Hopefully she won't mind me borrowing her idea for my blog because I think it would really focus my interests and possibly keep me on track with writing. I'm going to work with a more specific theme though - this week is (though I may end up doing more than one per week):

I heart Etsy art



I heart this print (yeah first one is from Bliss - told you it inspired me!)

I heart this photograph.


I heart this print.


I heart this photograph. (By Bliss herself)


I heart this photograph.


I heart this art.


I heart this card.


I heart this photograph.


I heart this print.


I heart this photograph.


I heart this photograph.


I heart this photograph.


I heart this print.

Thanks for sharing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too! I heart them all.

Scott said...

snicker.

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea. And I'd like to add I heart the christmas theme on my browser. :)

raining sheep said...

I love Mrs. French's I heart Mondays too. That first print is really cute and I am toying with the idea of getting it for myself...but one only has so much wall space :)

Kate said...

keep it coming --- the blog world misses you....

Anonymous said...

oh yikes! i love all those too. good idea, i love to see what others are "hearting" and i have a stack of prints ready to hang (somewhere?????) to prove it. spread the love!

:)

Rhea_bunnie said...

I heart everything XD