Here is the beginning of my list (not in chronological order):
- Get a kitty -- Check! Lovely Miss Sophie
- Buy car with high gas mileage -- The economy has put a bit of a damper on this one, so not yet.
- Have wedding (and try not to stress out in planning) -- July 25, 2009 this will be complete. Stress part - not so much.
- Set up apartment with real style (not college dorm room style) -- According to my dad, still haven't done this. Once again, economy still putting a damper on this one.
- Clean said apartment more often -- We have actually done this!
- Keep in touch with friends from West Coast. -- Pretty much true!
- Learn to speak Italian at least conversationally -- Classes here are apparently really expensive so still trying to figure this out.
- Go to
with family - 2010 here we come! Italy
- Go to fabulous countries (
Ireland, Scotland, England, France, Spain, Germany, Italy(if not above), ) -- We might end up in either Spain, Italy or Greece for our honeymoon... still deciding. Greece
- Get a job I truly enjoy and feel I’m good at -- I definitely like my job more than the last one!
- Go skiing in the Poconos -- Still not winter but this should occur
- Compromise more with Nick’s DVD selection -- Still a bad fiance - not so much.
- Lose 20 pounds -- I joined the gym! That's a start!
- Get to toned body for wedding -- Read above note.
- Take martial arts -- Nope
- Take a ballet class -- Nope, chicken
- Eat more organic foods – produce and meat specifically -- Not a huge effort, we definitely eat more.
- Sew a bag -- Nope
- Go on a fabulous honeymoon and RELAX -- Coming soon after July 25, 2009 - Please help me decide where to go! Hawaii, Caribbean or Europe (there are lots of pros and cons to each, I'll post about it on my wedding website)
- Move to
Philadelphia -- CHECK
- Visit West Coast -- economy again
- Go to
economy again Los Angeles --
- Go to
again and stay up late -- economy again Las Vegas
- Take more pictures -- still stink at this
- Buy a photographer's digital camera (for artsy photos) -- economy again
- Go to a Yankees game at old stadium -- CHECK
- Go to a Yankees game at new stadium when it opens in 2009 -- hopefully
- Make a scrapbook of
trip -- economy again (scrapbooking materials are expensive!) Las Vegas
- Make a
scrapbook --economy again San Francisco
- Read a book a month -- basically!
- Learn HTML -- Nope
- Volunteer somewhere -- Nope
- Use less paper products -- A little bit
- Knit a pair of socks -- Nope
- Figure out what is wrong with my gastrointestinal tract -- Nope, in fact, it has gotten worse since I wrote this
- Learn to do something to destress -- Nope