Stefanie's cookies brought back all those birthday parties where I wasn't worried about eating half the cake! Who knew that you could make cookies with Funfetti Cake Mix?!
1 (18.9-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Funfetti® Cake Mix
1/3 cup oil
1/2 (15.6-oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Funfetti® Vanilla Frosting
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, and eggs: stir with spoon until thoroughly moistened.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cooki sheets. With bottom of glass dipped in flour, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
4. Bake at 375°F for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
5. Spread frosting over warm cookies. Immediately sprinkle each with candy bits from frosting.
6. Let frosting set before storing. Store in tightly covered container.